E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > *****bms Jb Stage 1 N55 Harness B*****

10-03-2016, 10:04 AM   #1
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

*****bms Jb Stage 1 N55 Harness B*****

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my BMS Stage 1 for the n55 harness B. This tune is perfect if you are CPO and need something that you can pull off the car quickly for the dealer. Takes about 20 min to install, simple plug-and-play. You can check the BMS website if you are unsure of the harness that you need for your car.

My CPO is up in December and I recently learned that my dealer doesn't care about tunes so I am selling this to get a JB4. Mainly I want the JB4 because I am planning on going full bolt-on. It is in perfect condition and the tune adds a very noticable amount of power (after taking it off and driving for a few days - wow).

Paid 379 + shipping in March, selling it for 325 shipped. Not in any rush to sell it. Can ship the same or next day after payment is received.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited by The Chaddening; 10-06-2016 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2016, 12:16 PM   #2
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Bump. Taking offers!
Appreciate 0