E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > New from Bolton

04-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
BostonBimmers
ronburgundy1293
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i xDrive Coupe

New from Bolton

Hey everyone,
I'm new here and are from Bolton. I'm 14 and I've been a BMW owner now for 3 years. Our current car, and our first BMW, is a 2005 325xi sedan in Steel Blue Metallic. I must say I have loved everything about that car since the day we bought it. When we purchased it, we got it with the premium pkg, Cold weather pkg, xenons, gray lthr, but haven't added any mods. We do know it's resale value is slowly decreasing, so we've been looking at some of the new models. We want something with a little more get up n' go than the standard 184 HP 325i/xi, so we're considering the '08 335xi coupe. Anyone who has this car or one similar to it, I'd love any feedback.

I'm very glad to be registered on this site and look forward to future posting!

Eric