F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Vogtland Coilovers vs ?
ARMA SPEED

10-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #1
AFjbyers
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sedan

Vogtland Coilovers vs ?

Does anyone have any experiences with the Vogtland coilovers? They have my attention because they are a fully adjustable coilover for under $1k. I haven't seen the best reviews on BC racing's coilovers, but my other option would be Bilstein B14's. The car is not my daily driver and will see both auto x and track use throughout the year but will not be a dedicated track car. I am definitely open for other options to fit my needs as well. Car is a 2012 335i Sedan.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Vogtland are known for their springs. I don't know if they make the damper in-house of use someone else's. Looks like a deal at $1K, but you get what you paid for though so do your research first and stick with the major known brands.

If ride height adjustment is not necessary, Koni's or Bilstein's with sport springs could be an option for you.
Appreciate 0