E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS -- Pre-LCI E92 Jet Black driver's side mirror

11-09-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue F22 M235i

Garage List
FS -- Pre-LCI E92 Jet Black driver's side mirror

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello,

I purchased a replacement driver's side mirror a few years ago to replace one I had scuffed. However, upon purchasing my Porter Cable and applying a light paint correction to the one on the car, the results were good enough for me to keep it as is. Fast forward to today -- I am moving and found the unused replacement in storage and do not want to take it with me to my new place. The link to the original for sale thread can be found here. As stated in that thread, the mirror has "auto dim, heated and parking assistant" features. In the interest of pure transparency, I cannot confirm directly if all features still work since this was never installed in my car. It has sat in the shipping box received by me unmolested for ~4 years. As such I have priced it accordingly (and feel free to make an offer).

I did take it out of the box last week to take some pictures. The smudge in the first picture is cosmetic -- I will try and clean it and take a new pic this weekend if I have time:

Asking price is $150 + shipping. PM's preferred for communication. Thanks!

- Mike

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Bump, make me an offer!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
vix_335i
Rep
Drives: 335i 4 door

E92 mirror

Would you take a 100$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyGreek View Post
Hello,

I purchased a replacement driver's side mirror a few years ago to replace one I had scuffed. However, upon purchasing my Porter Cable and applying a light paint correction to the one on the car, the results were good enough for me to keep it as is. Fast forward to today -- I am moving and found the unused replacement in storage and do not want to take it with me to my new place. The link to the original for sale thread can be found here. As stated in that thread, the mirror has "auto dim, heated and parking assistant" features. In the interest of pure transparency, I cannot confirm directly if all features still work since this was never installed in my car. It has sat in the shipping box received by me unmolested for ~4 years. As such I have priced it accordingly (and feel free to make an offer).

I did take it out of the box last week to take some pictures. The smudge in the first picture is cosmetic -- I will try and clean it and take a new pic this weekend if I have time:

Asking price is $150 + shipping. PM's preferred for communication. Thanks!

- Mike
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #4
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Bump it.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2016, 08:43 AM   #5
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Bump....taking reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2020, 03:03 PM   #6
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Oooolllddddd thread revival. Still have this in my shed! Make me a non-insulting offer and it's yours.
Appreciate 0