XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

04-08-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Interesting X6 Pic

Found this pic with the Chicago Sun Times review of the X6.The lady states she is just about 5 ft tall.Gives a little perspective on the X6's size.Thanks.PalBay
Attached Images

Last edited by Palbay; 04-08-2008 at 08:44 AM.. Reason: change word
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
Suzie's Dad
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: ML550/AMG

Hey, you get good pics even when you don't take them!

(Looks like she's smiling for the camera.)
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #3
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

X6 Pic and Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie's Dad View Post
Hey, you get good pics even when you don't take them!

(Looks like she's smiling for the camera.)
It does have a BIG rear end!!!! I'm still sold on the car for me,sans all the neg reviews.I'm still digesting all the reviews.I was always leaning toward the 35i w/ the Sport Package.Sounds like most reviewers liked the TTI6 because it weights less.Everyone,including most of the forums I follow, continue to compare the X6 to the X5.I guess that comparison was inevitable given the cars shared DNA.You continue to hear the comments about less utility w/ the X6 so why buy it over the X5.I think the targeted customers for the X6 (Me) aren't making the X6-X5 comparison.The current X5 owners or potentional X5 owners were probably the "swing" or "crossover" buyers in BMW's marketing plans.Not the "core" potential X6 customers like me who eliminated the X5 from consideration ( again no offense to X5 owners) because,to me its just a little to "trucky" and I don't need the "utility" that the X5 has. I like the "look" of the X6 which is a big buying "hotpoint" for me vs the look of the X5. I think the look plays big in BMW's marketing plan for the X6.I guess the X6 cash register will foretell the final ending of this story. Thanks! PalBay

Last edited by Palbay; 04-08-2008 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0