E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > How can I keep the footwell lights on? I did it, but I can't get it again. Photos!

11-23-2016, 05:44 PM   #1
idle
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

How can I keep the footwell lights on? I did it, but I can't get it again. Photos!

I was toying with the dome lights in my 2011 and the footwell Lights stayed on. I restarted the car and I can't figure it out again. I know that if you hold the button down for about three seconds, they will stay off but that's all I know. Help?

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #2
Mybimmerbrain
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by idle View Post
I was toying with the dome lights in my 2011 and the footwell Lights stayed on. I restarted the car and I can't figure it out again. I know that if you hold the button down for about three seconds, they will stay off but that's all I know. Help?

View post on imgur.com
Take the FZD (dome light) back out and see if the button is sticking causing the interior lights to stay on. Also make sure all the doors are shut and say they are shut when driving.