01-18-2017, 10:25 PM   #1
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT AW M2

Good pricing on OEM BMW parts

Hey All-

Found what I thought was a good deal on some BMW parts and thought I'd post contact info. Below is what I got, and just received today. 3 day turnaround including shipping to Nor Cal, free shipping, +tax in CA. No promises about any of that to you but contact Chris for a quote. I have some PayPal funny money and put it to good use....

F22 black kidney grills (pull the black trim and install on your M2 grills to eliminate the chrome) 51712336815 + 816; $105

F87 CF rear spoiler 51622334541; MSRP588 $430

F87 CF rear diffuser 51192361666; MSRP1100 $805

F87/F22/F30 CF Mirror caps; $470. I didn't get these, don't have P/N

Chris Heck Sterling BMW check@sterlingbmw.com They also run scorebmwparts.com but I had trouble with the site. FTR, I have no association with them other than being a happy customer.

Mods, apologies if any of this is out of line. Please delete or modify if/as necessary.
Appreciate 3
R0ME0518.50
ryem31041.00
ddk632583.00
      01-19-2017, 10:54 AM   #2
Nicname
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Do you happen to know if they're running any discounts on the rear winglets?
997.1 Turbo
///M3 E92
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 06:57 PM   #3
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
Do you happen to know if they're running any discounts on the rear winglets?
I don't think it's a matter of having a sale on a specific part. 2 out of the 3 parts I got he had to order for me. It's just a pretty competitive discount.

My approach is usually to do the research and make it as easy on a sales guy as you can--less work=easy for them and your best shot at a good deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 11:01 PM   #4
SBM135
Private
Rep
Drives: 17 AW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantComplain View Post
I don't think it's a matter of having a sale on a specific part. 2 out of the 3 parts I got he had to order for me. It's just a pretty competitive discount.

My approach is usually to do the research and make it as easy on a sales guy as you can--less work=easy for them and your best shot at a good deal.
Thanks for the post I emiled Chris and he gave me some killer prices on parts! I should have them on Tuesday!
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #5
Johnsonuspp
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Just wanted to say Chris Heck is awesome his prices are lower than most and shipping is fast!!! I want to thank him for the great prices I got on the performance steering wheel as well as the carbon fiber gear shift and e-brake handle. My future business will definitely be going to him.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
ryem3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 MB M2 CS

Chris killed it for me too! And shipped it to the East Coast for free as well! (not sure how you make money in this business!) Especially when sending the rear diffusor! Getting the stuff next week, well before the car even gets here. His prices were even below the non dealer offered numbers, so there is definitely margin in this stuff. Those that are paying VDC install prices are really throwing money away.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 07:20 AM   #7
hshot_rooke
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Any idea if he will ship to Ontario Canada? I'm looking for the black kidney grills.
Also, are the F22 black kidney grills black gloss?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #8
tux2005
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

You can ask about shipping to Canada but I suspect it'll be a no, the issue is the dealers have agreements about markets they're allowed to sell to, selling across the border is probably not allowed. I do know that a Canadian dealer ended up getting in trouble with BMW Canada because they were selling online across Canada, other dealers were upset that their prices were being undercut (so they stopped selling online, but I think many dealers will ship if you call or email them).

The F22 grills are gloss-black, if you buy them you'll need to swap the inner part over to keep the double slats & badge but it'll be much cheaper. It will look the same as if you bought the full set. I've currently got the black grills on my 228i and will be taking them off to move to my M2. I got my grills from iND, I got them along with some painted reflectors, I don't think I was charged extra fees on delivery for duty, etc (but it was 3 years ago so YMMV).
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 12:58 PM   #9
hshot_rooke
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux2005 View Post
You can ask about shipping to Canada but I suspect it'll be a no, the issue is the dealers have agreements about markets they're allowed to sell to, selling across the border is probably not allowed. I do know that a Canadian dealer ended up getting in trouble with BMW Canada because they were selling online across Canada, other dealers were upset that their prices were being undercut (so they stopped selling online, but I think many dealers will ship if you call or email them).

The F22 grills are gloss-black, if you buy them you'll need to swap the inner part over to keep the double slats & badge but it'll be much cheaper. It will look the same as if you bought the full set. I've currently got the black grills on my 228i and will be taking them off to move to my M2. I got my grills from iND, I got them along with some painted reflectors, I don't think I was charged extra fees on delivery for duty, etc (but it was 3 years ago so YMMV).
Thanks for the info tux! Trying IND now.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #10
CantComplain
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshot_rooke View Post
Thanks for the info tux! Trying IND now.
The black grills surrounds were my "gateway" purchase from Chris and I got them from his eBay shop. If buying directly from him didn't allow him to ship to Canada for BMW reasons, I bet he could get around it with an eBay purchase (tho I'd assume you'd have to cover shipping). May be worth asking.
Appreciate 0