F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > SOLD
proTUNING Freaks

02-13-2017, 11:07 AM   #1
blaxiCANNN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 Msport

SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by blaxiCANNN; 02-25-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2017, 07:34 PM   #2
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaxiCANNN View Post
So this is a unique opportunity to get an almost new set of OEM BMW M performance brakes for super cheap but there is a catch. Im not a mechanic let alone have the tools to do it so I have no way to remove the brakes and re install my factory set up. This deal works out perfectly if you have the ability or know someone that can do the swap out on my car for you (or you foot the bill at some shop to do it)

This is for the complete brake set up front rotors/calipers and rear rotors/calipers and this will fit on any F series 3 that is rwd (i dont know about xdrive)

1200.00 OBO

I may end up paying someone to remove the brakes at which point the price will increase.

Text is the best way to reach me with any questions or if you want to set up the deal. Im looking to do this asap.

253 254 3126

DSC_0471s by blaxicannn, on Flickr
I know you're trying to recover some of the money from the big brake kit and if you were local I would help out with removal, but the price increase will not help your case as this ebay listing is very well known on the forums to sell their BBK for $1250 or less new, I purchased the same set last year from them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-OEM-M-PE...5Xqh6F&vxp=mtr

GLWS someone will scoop them up.
I personally love the yellow brakes I think they look the best but looks are subjective.
      02-20-2017, 07:55 PM   #3
F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan_ View Post
I know you're trying to recover some of the money from the big brake kit and if you were local I would help out with removal, but the price increase will not help your case as this ebay listing is very well known on the forums to sell their BBK for $1250 or less new, I purchased the same set last year from them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-OEM-M-PE...5Xqh6F&vxp=mtr

GLWS someone will scoop them up.
I personally love the yellow brakes I think they look the best but looks are subjective.
But those don't include rear rotors that are $190 each.

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #4
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
But those don't include rear rotors that are $190 each.
AH yes very good point I totally did not consider that. Hell I think the dimpled ones you are selling are more like $300-350 a piece. I think 1200 is a sweet price if you ask me, I just wanted you to know what you may get tossed at you.

Whatever you do dont let the brakes go with the car, I hate to see a beautiful set of BBK go to some dealer that could care less.