BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

02-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
ntfsm3
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

EAS Customer Service

Hi all,

I was in the market to purchase a chargepipe and a set of tires for my F80.
I called EAS to check on pricing and availability on both items on Monday 2/20. I was told that both was in stock and that if I needed an appointment to perform the installations they could do it either Wednesday or Thursday.

I talked to them again today (Tuesday 2/21) to confirm the availability of the tires, because I was told from other vendors that the tires were actually backordered. I notified the sales agent at EAS that the tires were backordered and asked were they able to get it them. A few hours later, I called EAS again to confirm if the tires were available and they said yes and that they have ordered it for me already. So we confirmed an appointment to install both the chargepipe and tires on Thursday.

Another few hours past, sales agent from EAS calls me and tells me that the tires were in fact backordered and that they cant get it until next week. Due to an track event this Saturday, I need the tires by end of this week. So I told them to forget about the tires and keep my appointment for the chargepipe installation.

Since I only needed the chargepipe and I dont need to wait for the tires anymore, I decided to call EAS to see if I could move my appointment to Wednesday instead.

The sales guys calls me back and now says that they are too busy on both Wednesday and Thursday to perform any work on my car.

Thanks EAS for really messing up my planning.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Monday was a holiday, not many businesses were open (or shipping product). For any delays or backorders, it is standard operation to call immediately to give you the chance to make alternate plans if needed. Unfortunately, we are fully booked with previously scheduled installs this week and not accepting any more appointments until early next week.

I'm sorry we cannot work on your car this week, but overbooking is not fair to other those already on the schedule. We would be more than happy to schedule after your track event this weekend, as I'm sure you would want the same care taken on your installation and not rushed due to lack of time and experience an issue while at the track.

Hopefully, we get another chance to earn your business. If you have any further questions or would like to voice your concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2017, 06:29 PM   #3
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

EAS has been my goto place for years for all my Ms. I will say I always have to schedule my appointments in advance bc they run very busy. That should make you more confident about going with them IMO, after all if they were not that good they would always have a wide open schedule.

Ill be down there in March for both my M cars.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 2
drexplode1763.50
tom @ eas8066.50