E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Please Help!! What is this wire?

03-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Please Help!! What is this wire?

Hello,

I had my laser interceptor uninstalled by an audio shop a couple weeks ago and everything with life was going great, but this morning I unscrewed the panel under the steering wheel to remove the extra cable length which I stored in there for my iphone charge and noticed this wire dangling (below). I then looked at my laser interceptor and it looked like the two wires went together (also below, not sure why the image is sideways). I brought the car back to the shop and the guy told me the loose wire in the car is NOT from the laser interceptor and doesnt need to be removed. I just want to make sure I have all the wires from the laser interceptor since I am about to sell the car and want to be able to reinstall it in my new car. Thank you!
Attached Images

03-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #2
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Anyone?