Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

04-08-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

Happy Coding Session with Alex@AlpineMSS

Hey Folks here,

Just had Alex remote coded my car this morning. What a fantastic guy to deal with. I had many questions regards on codings before, but Alex explained to me with patience. Also, he is totally understand what he is doing, I had some codings want to be coded, but Alex explained to me well for the possible fast wear on some parts.
I picked most codings on his list and I am really happy with his service. The two codings I am really fall in love are GTS DCT flash and IDrive 6 flash.
Personally, I just think the original DCT flash is a lite version, after the flash not only it shifts faster and smoother than before but also engages reverse gear so fast (it is well known that our cars engage reverse gear from D has one or two seconds delay).
For the ID6, again it's a whole improvement. I think the ID5 is just the base version of ID6. The original ID5 I had need so many steps to go to a specific menu. The ID6 just simply more easy to use with a cleaner look. Plus once you had ID 6 you would have a specific trailer view in your camera menu.
Again, I am really happy with the service Alex provided and his price is very reasonable. Super happy now.
Here is his thread of F8X codings: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1173487

Some pictures of new ID6 and the new camera view has been added.
Attached Images

2017 M3 Comp PKG 2017 MINI JCW
991.2 GT3 (coming)
Appreciate 0