THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums CANADA M240 order canceled due to delays - some exterior bits for sale

04-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #1
winter.zed
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Boxster 718/982

M240 order canceled due to delays - some exterior bits for sale

Unfortunately I had to cancel my 240 convertible order this week due to delays, and mainly to the the fact that the dealer (or BMW Canada) could not even provide me an estimate as to when it might get here, or where is the car now (if it even exists)
I ordered in December and all I got until now is a VIN# but nobody knows if there is even a car that goes with it....

Anyway, since I was really looking forward to drive this car and do some small exterior modifications, now I'm stuck with a few items that I'm willing to part with way below cost:

- (*** SOLD ***) glossy black kidney grilles with the three colored stripes - purchased from a site sponsor (jbspeed) - CAD100 for the pair

- (*** SOLD ***) clear reflective side markers (fits M240 and M235 only) - from ECS - CAD25

- (*** SOLD ***) Sport antenna (for convertibles) - 8 cm/3in - to replace the ugly "thing" that comes by default on the convertibles - Genuine OEM, in original box (opened)
BMW part number 65202296761 - CAD20

- a pair of alpine white mirror covers - very lightly used but in excellent shape (was going to go body colour, instead of silver) - CAD20

- headlight protection film - precision cut from X-Pel - (just arrived in the mail 2 days ago...) - CAD50 (this is very good UV protection. had it on my previous cars)

- iPhone holder, cupholder mounted - 3D printed from Shapeways - matte black - CAD20 - exactly like the one installed in this thread: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1304097

I can send you pictures of all these if you PM me.
All these items cost way more initially, in USD, and most of them also had shipping charges/brokerage added.

If you are in Canada these are fantastic deals.
Local pickup in Thornhill/Aurora. Would ship them within Canada but purchaser pays shipping.

Last edited by winter.zed; 05-06-2017 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: marked some items sold
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2017, 09:29 PM   #2
shundel
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

I'm so sorry to hear that
Good luck with the selling.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
gk09
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter.zed View Post
Unfortunately I had to cancel my 240 convertible order this week due to delays, and mainly to the the fact that the dealer (or BMW Canada) could not even provide me an estimate as to when it might get here, or where is the car now (if it even exists)
I ordered in December and all I got until now is a VIN# but nobody knows if there is even a car that goes with it....

Anyway, since I was really looking forward to drive this car and do some small exterior modifications, now I'm stuck with a few items that I'm willing to part with way below cost:

- (*** SOLD ***) glossy black kidney grilles with the three colored stripes - purchased from a site sponsor (jbspeed) - CAD100 for the pair

- (*** SOLD ***) clear reflective side markers (fits M240 and M235 only) - from ECS - CAD25

- (*** SOLD ***) Sport antenna (for convertibles) - 8 cm/3in - to replace the ugly "thing" that comes by default on the convertibles - Genuine OEM, in original box (opened)
BMW part number 65202296761 - CAD20

- a pair of alpine white mirror covers - very lightly used but in excellent shape (was going to go body colour, instead of silver) - CAD20

- headlight protection film - precision cut from X-Pel - (just arrived in the mail 2 days ago...) - CAD50 (this is very good UV protection. had it on my previous cars)

- iPhone holder, cupholder mounted - 3D printed from Shapeways - matte black - CAD20 - exactly like the one installed in this thread: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1304097

I can send you pictures of all these if you PM me.
All these items cost way more initially, in USD, and most of them also had shipping charges/brokerage added.

If you are in Canada these are fantastic deals.
Local pickup in Thornhill/Aurora. Would ship them within Canada but purchaser pays shipping.
Do you have the AW mirror covers still?
Appreciate 0