E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Northwest - Fife, Washington

02-25-2006, 03:31 AM   #1
rkg
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

BMW Northwest - Fife, Washington

Just wanted to share my initial thoughts on buying a 330 European delivery ... sorry, may be considered long thread.

After a lot of research, my hope was to get the car between $1 - 1.5K over european invoice. I initially did all my negotiating by sending email offers to Seattle, Bellevue, and Northwest (Fife) and then followed up with phone calls.

Bellevue said the offer was too low and these cars were heavily discounted already, so take our price at 2.6K over invoice. Seattle gave me this Costco pricing scheme which ended up being 3K over invoice plus they added fees on to the price that we not applicable for europe delivery, i.e., training, MACO, etc. BMWNorthwest came back with an offer right at 1.6K over invoice, no hidden fees, very easy.

Just for fun, I sent my offer to Seattle and Bellevue and said this is where I am at with the car at another delearship. Suddenly, Bellevue could beat it by $100 and Seattle just went silent and never heard from them again. By the way, once these guys have an email address, they will ping you regularly for status on your decision.

So, based on the fact the BMWNorthwest did not screw around with price excuses, knowledgeable about european delivery, good service dept., I went with them.

I pick up the car April 25th in Munich. I will post my delivery experience when it arrives stateside in June.

If you live in the Seattle area, I recommend contacting Bruce for a quote. I believe he does non-european delivery as well. You can mention my post for reference.

Salesman: Bruce Lincicome
Dealership: BMWNorthwest (Fife)
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2006, 12:11 AM   #2
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Sounds like things went well. Personally I ended up getting my 3 at Bellevue. I took more of a face to face approach though so you probably talked to someone else at Bellevue. Sometimes I regret not going down to Northwest get a quote from them but I was treated well at Bellevue and got a good deal as well. I had a similar experience to yours at Seattle though. I definitely think Bellevue or Northwest (from what you describe) are the places to go in the area.

Btw, I'm doing ED as well and picking up on April 25th also. Maybe I'll see you at the delivery center. Maybe we can meet up or something and take a few pics.

330i Monaco Blue, Terra /w aluminum trim, SP, PP, CA, PDC, Nav, Folding Seats, Sat Prep
European Delivery Blog
Picture Gallery
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 11:44 PM   #3
BMW0
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I'm possibly or more so hopefully relocating to Tacoma area next year, this post helps alot. I now know that I can confidently use BMW Northwest Services to care for my E90. Thanks for the info rkg.

I went to their site and found some cool info to update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Northwest
http://www.bmwnorthwest.com/en_US/

We have recently expanded our customer waiting area to make room for luxurious furniture, as well as a food and beverage station. It offers a comfortable welcome to adults as well as children. Relax with the morning paper while you enjoy coffee, tea or hot chocolate and keep the kids busy with coloring books. Also, we have wireless internet for your computer needs.

"Freude am Fahren" = "Joy to Drive"
Appreciate 0