F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Streaming Pandora
GetBMWParts

05-27-2017, 07:56 PM   #1
Northsiderz
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Streaming Pandora

I just switched out my Samsung S7 for a new iPhone 7, and for some reason now Pandora won't show the song titles on the Nav display screen. It worked just fine with my Samsung but now simply shows No title when a song is playing. It's paired because it plays just fine through the speakers. Any ideas? I've got a '14 335
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2017, 03:20 PM   #2
330ichic
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 330i

I've had similar issues in the past. It will still happen randomly (ill be able to play the music through the speakers just fine but cannot change tracks or view the title of the song unless I do it directly on my phone). The only fix I have found is by unpairing the phone with the car and then re-pairing it - simply turning bluetooth on/off on the phone doesnt work though, I have to actually "forget" the connection and then set it back up. Its a pain but it works for me.
Appreciate 0