E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: Style 193M 18x8.5 SQUARE setup

05-31-2017, 09:33 AM   #1
philgli
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 Msport

FS: Style 193M 18x8.5 SQUARE setup

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up as a feeler is my setup of SQUARE 18x8.5 style 193M wheels.

I went square with 4 rear wheels to allow tire rotation and to fill out the front wheel wells a little more. The setup has been great, just looking to get some APEX ARC-8 wheels.

Price is $825 (local pickup) wheels only, no tires or TPMS. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

I bought the 2 additional rears as refurbs and when they came, I realized they both had minor cracks that were professionally repaired and then repainted and clear coated. I have had zero problems with them and they were road force balanced without problem.

Wheels have no bends, curb rash, or paint chips.

Will also trade for ARC-8s (with money added on my end). Looking for 18x9 ET30s square in silver or hyper black. I know - this is an uncommon setup .

PhotoBucket is down for some reason but I can add pictures later or text/email any pictures out...

Appreciate 0