F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Seat / Side mirror issue.
GetBMWParts

06-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Mantup
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Seat / Side mirror issue.

I have been fighting with keeping my driver side seat attached to the metal frame. I can clearly see how it goes, and can get it to attach but as soon as I sit down it pops back out. Has anyone else had this issue? I'll attach some pics below.

- The passenger seat does not have this issue.
View post on imgur.com

- This is how the driver side normally is, detached.
View post on imgur.com

- This is the plastic edge of the seat, there are tabs in the metal frame that it clicks into, and it does click in securely.
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

But it pops right back out when I sit down?

Also I noticed when I was washing the car that the passenger side mirror has a gap in the cover. I assume it's pretty easy to take off and I found some guides but not for the F30, I don't want water and such getting down in it so if someone could point me in the direction of a how to or just tell me what areas i need to pop off I'd appreciate it.

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0