F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Price of MPPSK when ordering F30/32/36
ARMA SPEED

06-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
Cammy5
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i M Sport 6MT

Price of MPPSK when ordering F30/32/36

I'm looking at adding the full MPPSK to my next car next year (more than likely a 440i Gran Coupe) and ideally I'd like to order it with the MPPSK installed at port as I seem to recall it being less expensive vs ordering/having it installed once the car makes it to the dealership. I think the MSRP for the kit with the carbon tips is almost $3300 without install labor. I can't seem to find the cost of the kit with carbon tips if specified at time of order.
*M Performance Big Brake Kit
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 09:22 PM   #2
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy5 View Post
I'm looking at adding the full MPPSK to my next car next year (more than likely a 440i Gran Coupe) and ideally I'd like to order it with the MPPSK installed at port as I seem to recall it being less expensive vs ordering/having it installed once the car makes it to the dealership. I think the MSRP for the kit with the carbon tips is almost $3300 without install labor. I can't seem to find the cost of the kit with carbon tips if specified at time of order.
You might need to order it through a dealer and negotiate the price that way. I'm not sure how much you can save but you can also add it to the financing rather than paying all at once or using your own financing.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 10:31 PM   #3
Cammy5
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i M Sport 6MT

That's the plan - order it with it so it will be part of the lease. I was thinking the price was less expensive if you order it that vs buying it after purchase.
*M Performance Big Brake Kit
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2017, 12:05 AM   #4
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
That's the plan - order it with it so it will be part of the lease. I was thinking the price was less expensive if you order it that vs buying it after purchase.
You might be able to get a discount vs paying separately like for myself I negotiated a discount on my extended warranty because I got maintenance as well and the wheel and tire package so I asked for a discount and they gave me a discount on the total.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2017, 12:37 PM   #5
xlover
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
When ordering as part of a build for port installation mppsk is just like any other option there is msrp which goes on your window sticker and invoice price. I believe invoice for the kit itself is around 2515 and invoice for the stainless tips is around 200.(don't quote me on the tips)

If you are negotiating a deal at or around invoice before incentives those are the costs you should be adding up in negotiation of your build. Also note there is no separate installation fee for port installed items so don't let dealer try to mark you up with that.

I recommend you read through the primary mppsk (sticky) thread in the b58 modification section. If you go through the whole thing you will find member experiences with installed prices as an accessory and port installed invoice prices.

I will also add I plan to order as part of my build this fall to replace my current 335 with a 440
Appreciate 0