2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds M3 E36 Fully Track Built And Street Legal

07-28-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
Eddybro
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne e90 and SG e92

M3 E36 Fully Track Built And Street Legal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Item Interest
Hello everyone,

Listing my e36 for sale PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POSTING it will answer most of your questions.

This e36 is not the right fit for everyone, but would be the perfect fit for someone who wants a heavy duty reliable track car
that will help you become a better driver.
This car will force you to become faster by learning proper driving techniques and driving lines to drive faster versus relying on power. It is by no means slow in the hands of a good driver.
It is also a daily driver with no issues and weekend canyon car that will keep up with anything on Angeles crest, Mulholland, Piuma or Decker.

I used this car to graduate into using my GT3 on the track, and this is the perfect car for someone looking to get into track days or the occasional canyon runs.
The car can be daily driven with no issues. Has a full interior with exception of the back seat, it has functioning AC, power windows, bluetooth radio and all the standard stuff.
This car was built to be a reliable track car, no aggressive tuning or forced induction.
To give you an idea of this, my last event i ran 25 laps straight at Auto Club Speedway, the only reason I had to pit was for gas.
Thats about 47 to 50 minutes of non stop hard driving. In perspective most modern f80 m3/m4 or e90/e92 m3 classed cars can run a maximum of 10 to 15 laps straight before over heating or having brake fade, or running into issues in high temps..

Here are some of the highlights, I have close to 15k worth of receipts..
New engine at 82,000 miles
Caged with welded seams
Racing seats and harnesses (Recaro driver FIA certified, Sparco passenger)
Harnesses for driver and passenger
ODB1 easier to tune if you like
Daytona Violet, its a pretty rare color.. do some research
Brembo big brake kit.. worth its weight in gold..
Intake with Intake box
Fully upgraded cooling system with heavy duty radiator (must do for all e36 m3s)
Custom built LSD
Dual fuel pumps (also a must if you track an e36, will starve for fuel at an aggressive angle)
Bilstein shocks and H&R springs
UUC DTM exhaust
All bushings replaced with polyurethane bushings
X-Brace kit
Front and rear sway bars
Auto solutions Short Shifter kit with DSSR.. simply the best shifter for the e36
Momo champion racing steering wheel
Upgraded steering rack
Race pedals -super easy to heel and toe
Kosie lightweight competition wheels with NT01 tires, fronts may need to be replaced
New spark plugs less than 300 miles
New head gasket seals
Recent oil change ( I change the oil before every track event )

Bad:
The car was in an accident over 8 years ago and was salvaged at the time. Hasnt had a problem since then, I would be concerned if it was recently salvaged, but it isn't. Didn't bother me coz I bought it to use as a track car, if it bothers you, you shouldn't buy it.
Paint is pretty chipped in the front, but hey this is a track car...

Car will be at Castro Motorsports in North Hollywood this coming weeks getting standard maintenance done, you can check out the car there or in person when I get it back.

CHEERS, NOT INTERESTED IN LOW BALL OFFERS

Thank you for your time.

Attached Images

Last edited by Eddybro; 07-28-2017 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: REMOVED PHONE NUMBER
Appreciate 0