E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB: e90 LCI Diffuser for M-Sport/M-Tech Rear Bumper

07-31-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
The_Wood
Captain
Rep
Drives: F15 35d

WTB: e90 LCI Diffuser for M-Sport/M-Tech Rear Bumper

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
***Update - got one as of 8/1 - thanks, Alex!***

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the shadows on the forums for the past few weeks hoping a diffuser would pop up for sale. I've entertained going the aftermarket route and am still considering it, but I'm not sure how fitment will be.

Now, I'm hoping one of you is sitting on an OE diffuser in excellent condition, and that you're willing to part with it.

Please reach out to me via pm with any options.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Last edited by The_Wood; 08-02-2017 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
asw11249
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i e90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wood View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the shadows on the forums for the past few weeks hoping a diffuser would pop up for sale. I've entertained going the aftermarket route and am still considering it, but I'm not sure how fitment will be.

Now, I'm hoping one of you is sitting on an OE diffuser in excellent condition, and that you're willing to part with it.

Please reach out to me via pm with any options.

Thanks in advance,
Josh
I've got what you need. I've got two new and unused e90 mtech diffusers. One for a 328 (single exhaust outlet) and the other for a 335 (dual exhaust outlet). The single exhaust is still boxed and ready to ship, the dual exhaust is wrapped in the plastic it came in, but I'll box it up for shipping. $60 for either one.

Why am I selling? Long and short, I installed a new mtech bumper for my 328 last month and they sent me a 335 diffuser, being the impatient person that I am I found a local seller here and bought his used 328 diffuser and rushed it to the shop to be painted installed same day. The replacement diffuser came almost 2 weeks later but now I've got a surplus.

The diffuser looks like mine in the photo, but mines painted trim black and the ones I'm selling are stock greyish.

PM if interested, I'm gonna be posting both for sale later this week in the general forum.

Note these are not OEM, they aftermarket but from one of the more reputable distributors here.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-31-2017, 10:02 PM   #3
The_Wood
Captain
Rep

Authentic OE diffuser? If so, I'll take the dual outlet 335 if you can confirm it's for an LCI MTech bumper. Once your post count is up to 5 (I believe that's still the minimum before you're able to send pms), shoot me a pm with your cell and/or pictures.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2017, 10:13 AM   #4
NjPrince
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M3 Comp

asw11249 has a solid deal for those diffusers. Might want to be careful with the new user low post count though.

Ebay's diffusers are eh,

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...t%26_sacat%3D0
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #5
The_Wood
Captain
Rep

Thanks brother - great communication from the seller, Alex above. Diffuser is on its way to me via UPS!
Appreciate 0