E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > No power to water pump - HELP!

08-18-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
dfwbimmer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i cabriolet

No power to water pump - HELP!

I am not having any power to the water pump, and have not figured out way. I've search the internet on a fuse but nothing definitive. The problem started after I've worked on the car. I replaced the turbo inlets, valve cover gasket and installed the throttle port injection. The throttle port injection required me to mess around with that evil wiring box next to the hpfp.

What controls the power to the water pump?
Is there really a fuse somewhere in there?
Any ideas? :-)
Thanks.
09 E93 335i | Platinum Bronze | FBO AR Design RaceKittyDP: Stepped FMIC:ER CP: Turbosmart Kompact DVs | 4Bar| MMP Sil Inlets | Custom dual K&N Intake | NGK Iridium 5992 | BMS OCC | RB PCV | Fuel-It S2 LPFP | JB4G5: MHD S2 93, SPXXX E60 OMG Map | Alpina B3 | MFactory 3.46 LSD | 135locktop Dif. Lockdown | Koni FSD | Custom Exhaust: 2nd HiPerfKitty+ 2nd o2 relo+ xbrace+ race muffs+twin 4"TiTips | Custom Coding | Super Cool Wife
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2017, 07:42 AM   #2
Meatos
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i n54 -07

Start from the waterpump and follow the cables and check the wires and connections on the way. Probably something easy fixed but finding it is the hard. you probably damaged or unplugged something while you were working on the car. Look everywhere you have been digging around and you will find it the cause
Appreciate 0