BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-13-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
zslfrank
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428I GC

Hello, I have a few questions

My lease on 428i is gonna end in 5 months, and the car has 39,000 miles on it.
In the contract that I made with BMW in 2014, it says I should not drive more than 32,000 miles.
Questions:
1. Should I find a dealer to talk about this now? Try to negotiate the next deal that can waive those charge on extra mileages( and tires maybe?). What's the chance that can happen?

2. I am totally in love with the new X3, 100% gonna go for it. Should I wait until the car arrived in dealer, and then start looking for the one that I want?( ACC to me is a must have) or I should put down $2000 deposit to order one?
Which way would be faster to get me in the car ?

3. If I order one, there won't be any discount? In 2014, I found this 428i on cars.com, which was at a local dealer, and I've got $7000 off from MSRP as result.

4. I know that the new driver assistant plus can even let the driver hands off the wheel for a few seconds( I've seen some videos about this system on 5 and 7 series), is that possible to code it and make the car won't request hands back on the wheel? (just curious)
Appreciate 0