BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > BMW 116d - Bluetooth problem

09-16-2017, 03:09 PM   #1
dawsongr
Registered
Rep
Drives: F20

BMW 116d - Bluetooth problem

Hi to all.

I bought a second hand BMW series 1 (F20). The Bluetooth isn't working. I have gone to a BMW store and they told me that I have to pay so they make a reset and probably Bluetooth will start working.

I have an ODB2 cable and I have also installed all the software (tool32, NCSexpert, WinKFP etc). Can I do on my own a reset?

I have also bought a used combox from ebay. If a replace the existing combox, the new combox will start working directly or do I have to make any configurations to the new combox?

Thank you a lot for your help.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsongr View Post
I have gone to a BMW store and they told me that I have to pay so they make a reset and probably Bluetooth will start working.
Don't let them put it like that! They should include "diagnostics" and charge you for solving the issue instead (that is no matter what they do, you pay for what worked out only).
Appreciate 0