F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > FRSport.com Negative Experience
Studio RSR

10-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
hmmwvj
Private
Rep
Drives: F30N 320i

FRSport.com Negative Experience

I placed my order 12 days ago and it hasn't even shipped. Have gotten no email replies on status to date.

I opted for "3 - 6 business days" shipping. 9 days ago, AFTER PAYMENT, I got an email saying my items were being fulfilled from another warehouse and would be shipped in "3-7" days.

There was no such notice whatsoever on the ordering page, only an email AFTER PAYMENT whose promises they haven't kept.

My emails and calls have gone unanswered. I'm writing this as a warning to all who are considering taking their business to this company.

Last edited by hmmwvj; 10-02-2017 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2017, 02:19 PM   #2
hmmwvj
Private
Rep

Buy at own risk.

According to their Facebook reviews, there are customers who have waited a month without any updates ON WHEN THEIR ORDERS WILL SHIP.

Marcus Weatherlow reviewed FRSport.com –
2 star
8 August ·

Giving this site a 2 star solely because they carry parts that alot of the competitors do not. I have ordered twice from this site and each experience has been completely unpleasureable. My first order was placed on June 14th, 2017. Within that order was a few parts that where out of stock and the site said it would take 3-5 business days to be back in stock. Given little to no update at all, 2 weeks went by and I decided to call and make sure my order was still in the system. The gentleman over the phone finally gave me an update and said they where still waiting on 1 part to come into stock. After conversing with the gentleman for over half an hour and trying to figure out why my order wasn't shipped he decided to ship me out what was in stock and then ship out the other item when it came in. I did not recieve my last item for this order until July 6, 2017. Almost a whole month after I ordered everything. Now on to my second experience. July 23, 2017 I placed an order under the same conditions, 3-5 business days for the parts to be back in stock. I got an email about a week later saying one of parts had changed and needed confirmation that the new part would be okay. The email was very unclear on how to confirm this so I decided to reply to the email and call in. Upon calling in I confirmed with the gentleman that the new part was okay and he then proceeded to tell me that they where still waiting on the parts that where displayed not in stock and an additional part that was displayed in stock on the website. On August 7th, 2017 I still have not recieved my order so I decided to call in. When I got in contact with the gentleman at frsport he proceeded to tell me that everything was in stock and they where just awaiting confirmation of the changed part. I confirmed that part more than a week ago. My whole experience with this company has been less than desirable. I still havent recieved my package nor has it been shipped. I feel as if you do not value your customers in the slightest. I've talked with more than a few people there and I've only had one gentleman that was actually nice and straight to the point (gentleman's name was Tyler). Something needs to change in the processing department or unfortunately I do not think I will be ordered from here again. The stars I'm giving this review is being very generous only for the actual parts you all carry compared to the conpetitors. If any one in the company would like to message me to confirm with me all these accusations I'd be more than happy to chat.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #3
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Maybe it could also be due to your location?

I have been buying parts from FRSport for 5 or 6 years now and they have always been incredibly quick and helpful. One time, I couldn't even locate a part number for a transmission collar (rubber boot piece that the driveshaft slips into) and one of the sales rep girls was able to go through a bunch of diagrams with me and locate it. She had it to my door 3 days later...

Have you tried calling them during their open hours?

2013 F30 328i (12/2015 - 09/2020) SOLD!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 11:44 AM   #4
hmmwvj
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTAR View Post
Maybe it could also be due to your location?

I have been buying parts from FRSport for 5 or 6 years now and they have always been incredibly quick and helpful. One time, I couldn't even locate a part number for a transmission collar (rubber boot piece that the driveshaft slips into) and one of the sales rep girls was able to go through a bunch of diagrams with me and locate it. She had it to my door 3 days later...

Have you tried calling them during their open hours?
Shipping was the quick part. It's the site that doesn't tell you items are out of stock before you make payment. They didn't ship for almost two weeks after I placed my order.
Appreciate 0