E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Procede V2 software questions...

05-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
FLTreeTirdy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Procede V2 software questions...

I am currently trying to tune my procede V2 with the software. I can not find how to get to the user torque settings, i see in the help menu where it tells me to go.. but can not find the "digital input" option. I have tried calling vishnu and asking them and they never call me back... kinda shitty if you ask me.. people buy this program for more then a $1000 and they do not get any sort of response from the company.. anyway please someone help me out screen shots would be awesome, anything ,please!!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLTreeTirdy View Post
I am currently trying to tune my procede V2 with the software. I can not find how to get to the user torque settings, i see in the help menu where it tells me to go.. but can not find the "digital input" option. I have tried calling vishnu and asking them and they never call me back... kinda shitty if you ask me.. people buy this program for more then a $1000 and they do not get any sort of response from the company.. anyway please someone help me out screen shots would be awesome, anything ,please!!
To be honest, our sales guys probably aren't the ones to ask about custom tuning. Next time, just PM me or Dustin and we can refer you to the relevant info that is posted on our support forum. To answer your question, the User Torque table is in the "User Maps" pull down menu. Please follow the instructions here carefully:

http://www.vishnutuningforum.com/for...read.php?t=348

There is a procedure that is required if you want to use this feature. It is described, in depth, in the above link.

Regards,
Shiv
Appreciate 0