BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > 2x M2's available at BMW Moncton

11-06-2017, 12:53 PM   #1
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: LBB 6MT M2 # 660/713

2x M2's available at BMW Moncton

So there are two MY17 M2's for sale at BMW Moncton. I was just there this week for my scheduled maintenance and got a chance to see them.

The first is a brand new BSM M2. Not sure on price and specs as the sheet wasn't up yet. Pretty sure it was a DCT.

The second is a basically brand new LBB M2, fully loaded with the DCT and MPE and carbon fiber tips. Price is $72,900. It has 2,195km on the odo and a great story behind it haha

Turns out the owner bought it without his wife knowing, managed to get over 2,000 clicks on it and then one day got caught driving it by her on the street...let's just say the car now has a cozy home inside the dealership.

If anyone is interested they'd be happy to sell across the nation and help you arrange for shipping. Let me know if you'd like the contact info for my guys and I can put you in touch.

- Gus
Appreciate 0