E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Led Halo Headlight problem

11-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
JeoDrumx
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi 2008

Led Halo Headlight problem

Hello friends, Im happy to be here, Im from Honduras (you maybe never heard about this country but its a beautiful place to come)... hope this forum will help me on this adventure with BMW...

I have an issue , and I dont know how to solve that, just I bougth this Headlights for my BMW 328xi 2008:
LINK (if the link donŽt open at the first time, please try again, because to me appears a window of international customer):
http://www.sears.com/dna-motoring-bl...-SPM4029279721

Yesterday it came and we installed... everything seems good, but the halo rings only turn on for a minute and then turn off, this happens when unlocked the car... I tried multiple forms to solve this, when the car is Off I move the light control to the daylight, then the halo 3d lights turn on whitout problems (I leave this for a lot of minutes and never go out), but after I turn on the engine and magic appears the halo light power off again and only is On the yellow daylight!!!!

So I dont know if that is a normal thing, but I hope it can stay on when the car is moving, Please if somebody knows what happen I'll very grateful with your help because here in my country we don't have an specialized service with this,

Thank you so much friends, Its a pleaseure be a part of this forum

Last edited by JeoDrumx; 11-11-2017 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #2
JeoDrumx
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi 2008

Hello again friends, I have noticed that the halo led lights works sometimes when I'm driving... those turn On for a while and then go out... Also, sometimes works when I unlock de car and sometimes not... I'm thinking maybe can be the bulbs or maybe the ballast... Could somebody help me please???

IŽll really appreciate your suggestions or ideas about this problem...

Thank you so much

Appreciate 0