BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions On-Street Parking Information. (UK) Is this available for you?

11-12-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

On-Street Parking Information. (UK) Is this available for you?

Logged on to my connected drive website and was looking out of curiosity at "On-Street parking Information".
For me (G30 UK July 2017 build) it states this app is not available for your BMW <Insert VIN here>

One month trial is £1 and 12 months £25.

If it was free, I'd be interested, but don't drive enough in London to justify this.

just curious though whether this shows as available for anyone with a G30 in the UK?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #2
mobilejo
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G06 X6 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Logged on to my connected drive website and was looking out of curiosity at "On-Street parking Information".
For me (G30 UK July 2017 build) it states this app is not available for your BMW <Insert VIN here>

One month trial is £1 and 12 months £25.

If it was free, I'd be interested, but don't drive enough in London to justify this.

just curious though whether this shows as available for anyone with a G30 in the UK?
Not for me. I think the service that BMW has partnered with (Parknow) is not yet launched in the UK.
Appreciate 0