BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > SoCAL MISC DIY Install Help!

02-07-2018, 03:16 AM   #1
K9GunSlinger
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 MG 6-Spd

SoCAL MISC DIY Install Help!

hey all,

anyone in the LA/OC area that would be willing to help me install a few things? (ill pay you of course)

Wanted to throw on the IND Rear reflector Honeycomb design, IND rear trunk M2 Emblem (black), as well as the BMW M Performance rear Spoiler on the car.

Willing to help/pay, whatever it is! wanted to see it done for myself so i can learn to do these things as well.

looking to possibly install the V2 steering wheel and Fabspeed sport cat in the near future as well. still deciding on coils.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #2
geogerf
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MY17 LBB M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Hit up Al (I should have done this for my AWRON, but I forgot about this thread). Not sure if he's still open for it.

http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1382743
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
HandmadeShifts
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9GunSlinger View Post
hey all,

anyone in the LA/OC area that would be willing to help me install a few things? (ill pay you of course)

Wanted to throw on the IND Rear reflector Honeycomb design, IND rear trunk M2 Emblem (black), as well as the BMW M Performance rear Spoiler on the car.

Willing to help/pay, whatever it is! wanted to see it done for myself so i can learn to do these things as well.

looking to possibly install the V2 steering wheel and Fabspeed sport cat in the near future as well. still deciding on coils.
I just did my gloss black badge, side reflectors, M perf steering wheel and rear spoiler. I would say difficulty level is 2/10 as long as you have a heat gun. I need to install the rear reflector as well but that needs more work since I need to remove the wheels. Buy my fiberglass front lip for $200 and I'll do your emblem and spoiler.