M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

02-25-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

Quality dealer in NorCal

Which BMW dealers around Bay and Sacramento areas would you recommend for quality service

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

That's a pretty wide net you cast.

I've only been to Peter Pan BMW. They're just fine. What exactly are you looking for? In general from my experiences of owning 3 BMWs in the last 8 years, I've had no issues with any dealership services.
      02-26-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Lol! Wow... making a lot of friends here aren't you?

I answered your question to the best of my ability guessing what you are asking for. Not sure how you measure quality of service? I can't even believe you're willing to try all dealers between Bay Area and Sac..and you're welcome, now you can go and disappear from this forum for 2 more years until you're ready to sell the car

Last edited by Flying Ace; 02-26-2018 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 09:25 PM   #4
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Lol! Wow... making a lot of friends here aren't you?

I answered your question to the best of my ability guessing what you are asking for. Not sure how you measure quality of service...did you want your dick sucked while your car gets a lube job? I can't even believe you're willing to try all dealers between Bay Area and Sac..and you're welcome, now you can go and disappear from this forum for 2 more years until you're ready to sell the car
I’m not willing to try every dealer from SF to Sacramento. That is why asked people for their input. Stop overthinking and over analyzing.

Can you tell me which dealership you and your mama works so I can get that kind of service. If the service is good, than I might disappear for two years again
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 09:49 PM   #5
sqeezed
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2014 M5

Stay away from Peter Pan BMW they take me out of warranty because I have changed the Tip of the exhaust only. Again I just changed the Tip only. 5 month fighting back till the warranty is expired and I never win. To the point I got a call from the Executive Customer Care of BMW NA and she said we can't touch your car since u did a modifications I was like what modifications she said the Tips omg lol such a big game stealership.
Appreciate 1
WickedBMW612.50
      02-27-2018, 11:52 PM   #6
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennnZennn View Post
Stay away from Peter Pan BMW they take me out of warranty because I have changed the Tip of the exhaust only. Again I just changed the Tip only. 5 month fighting back till the warranty is expired and I never win. To the point I got a call from the Executive Customer Care of BMW NA and she said we can't touch your car since u did a modifications I was like what modifications she said the Tips omg lol such a big game stealership.
Thanks for sharing. I did some research, and it appears Elk Grove BMW has highest yelp and google ratings. Looks like I’ll be taking my car there.
Appreciate 1
sqeezed99.50
      03-20-2018, 11:24 PM   #7
jattxxxsaab
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW m3

east bay Bmw is legit (pleasanton)

i live in san jose but i always go to east bay BMW, they have gone good for me for last couple of years. Talk to Jay(service advisor), hes a good guy and can guide you.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 11:40 PM   #8
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jattxxxsaab View Post
i live in san jose but i always go to east bay BMW, they have gone good for me for last couple of years. Talk to Jay(service advisor), hes a good guy and can guide you.
Thanks
Appreciate 0