E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 06 325i, ZSP (sport), xenons, 6MT cheap! NY/NJ

06-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
stopsign
Rep
Drives:

FS: 06 325i, ZSP (sport), xenons, 6MT cheap! NY/NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2006 BMW 325i Sedan (E90) 48000 miles

I now have a Ford Fusion as a company car-- and it has free gas and insurance with it! Ok guys, so here goes:

*OPTIONS*
Sport Package
Xenon High Intensity Discharge headlights
Heated seats
6-speed manual transmission

**Remaining factory warranty and maintenance until 50,000 miles.
**Includes original BMW ownership manual, booklet with all documentation, and two keys.
**Clear titled, no lien

The condition of this car is excellent, as the pictures show, and I have ALL maintenance records from official BMW dealers. This vehicle has been well kept, and the large bulk of the miles are from my travelling job.

This car has been 99% problem free, and has required only very minor repairs(like cupholders) over the course of my ownership. This car is adult driven, non-smoking, never raced/tracked.

The complaint-ridden runflats have been replaced with expensive Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S ultra high performance all season tires, and the tires have plenty of tread life on them. I replaced the tires at 23000 miles, and drove on my own second set of summer tires(not included) for more than half of my miles driven with the car.

Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or want to come take a look at the car. Thanks.

$21500

Appreciate 0