E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Anyone have Injector puller in Ocean County?

05-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #1
deeLow
DOPE
Rep
Drives: F80

Anyone have Injector puller in Ocean County?

Came across a completely stuck cyl5 injector, wondering if anyone has one I can come pick up ASAP. I'll buy you your favorite 12 pack for the trouble.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
Rube
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Try grabbing the injector with a vise grip and then stick another vise grip perpendicular at the end of that one.....tap upwards on the 2nd vise grip with a hammer. Worked for me on a stuck injector!
Or see if autozone has the vise grip slide hammer thing they can loan you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeLow View Post
Came across a completely stuck cyl5 injector, wondering if anyone has one I can come pick up ASAP. I'll buy you your favorite 12 pack for the trouble.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2018, 07:10 PM   #3
deeLow
DOPE
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rube View Post
Try grabbing the injector with a vise grip and then stick another vise grip perpendicular at the end of that one.....tap upwards on the 2nd vise grip with a hammer. Worked for me on a stuck injector!
Or see if autozone has the vise grip slide hammer thing they can loan you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeLow View Post
Did not budge at all! That injector and #6 was FROZEN in place. I even contemplated getting a 3/4 ton hoist from work to pull that sucker out.

But I eventually got it. I rigged up a rope and a 5lb weight and made my own "slide hammer" if you'd like to call it that. Ghetto as hell but after a bit of yanking on it the injector came literally flying out.
Appreciate 0