F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Complete audio upgrade boot build for f30
proTUNING Freaks

06-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #1
J335D
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335D XD F30 M-Sport

The time has come to sell the car and look for something new, so I have removed my competition winning hifi from the car, some I will reuse, however, I have pictures of the remaining:

Complete boot custom floor housing

Two JL audio 10W3's 2's built in sealed enclosure in vinyl, mdf, FIBRE AND RESIN that was dropped into the accessories (tyre well) box under the floor, 1.9cu ft

The second allowance in the custom floor was the audison VOCE, competition 5,1k AV class a-b amp, that produces an easy 1650w, I had mine configured as 2X 250w on mids and tweeters, 2X 75 on underseat mid base and 1000w on class D Mono side of the amp

This was then hidden away with the vented false floor, which raised the boot space by 1 inch

As you can imagine this conversion was over £3k when created and installed professionally 18 months ago

Looking for sensible offers in excess of £1.6k

If you were to buy the kit alone would be AMP £975, av da for the amp, £130, subs £280 X2

The box and fully carpeted flooring cost over 1k in time and materials

I have other audison products that i maybe selling

Check out the reviews on the products and you will not be disappointed

I may Split but obviously prefer somebody to have this as a complete set and unleash the potential of the car

Situated in the South west, could arrange collection or meet at a cost

All in fantastic condition and I can put you in contact with the shop to verify it was removed this week in full working order!.

Any takers before it goes on FLEA BAY??
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #2
J335D
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335D XD F30 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by J335D View Post
The time has come to sell the car and look for something new, so I have removed my competition winning hifi from the car, some I will reuse, however, I have pictures of the remaining:

Complete boot custom floor housing

Two JL audio 10W3's 2's built in sealed enclosure in vinyl, mdf, FIBRE AND RESIN that was dropped into the accessories (tyre well) box under the floor, 1.9cu ft

The second allowance in the custom floor was the audison VOCE, competition 5,1k AV class a-b amp, that produces an easy 1650w, I had mine configured as 2X 250w on mids and tweeters, 2X 75 on underseat mid base and 1000w on class D Mono side of the amp

This was then hidden away with the vented false floor, which raised the boot space by 1 inch

As you can imagine this conversion was over £3k when created and installed professionally 18 months ago

Looking for sensible offers in excess of £1.6k

If you were to buy the kit alone would be AMP £975, av da for the amp, £130, subs £280 X2

The box and fully carpeted flooring cost over 1k in time and materials

I have other audison products that i maybe selling

Check out the reviews on the products and you will not be disappointed

I may Split but obviously prefer somebody to have this as a complete set and unleash the potential of the car

Situated in the South west, could arrange collection or meet at a cost

All in fantastic condition and I can put you in contact with the shop to verify it was removed this week in full working order!.

Any takers before it goes on FLEA BAY??
BUMP
Appreciate 0