ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
Mandisa
MFEST BOARD MEMBER
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' AW MZ4 Roadster-08' AW M5

Lightbulb ***SPOCOM-JUNE 22,2008(Sunday) Quick Meet, DimSum Breakfast & Caravan to the Show***

SPOCOM CAR SHOW & MEET UP plus (DIMSUM) BREAKFAST !!!

Hey Fellas...slightly change for tomorrow SPOCOM Dim Sum Breakfast meet. The M5board group will be join up with us, since some of them are coming from the L.A. area and I figure it will be more easy if we do it at the area that is closer to Long Beach and L.A.

Here below is the updated NEW location where we gonna to meet and eat then caravan down to the SPOCOM show together.

New Capital Seafood Restaurants
250 W Valley Blvd. Suite #J, San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 289-4188

SPOCOM CAR SHOW & MEET UP plus (DIMSUM) BREAKFAST !!!

June 22, 008
Sunday 10:00 AM

“ I will be the guy wearing the M-Fest t-shirt! ”

The Meet Up will be 10am on Sunday the 22nd of June @ San Gabriel Focus Plaza Basement 2nd floor(P2) Parking Structure.

This Sunday was the SPOCOM car show. I would like to set up a simple meet, have the most delicious Chinese DimSum for breakfast then caravan race(j/k) there to the car show together.
It will only cost us like around $10(tips included) for the delicious DimSum that for sure will stuff you up and another $15 for the car show.

At 10am after the quick meet and greet at the parking lot, then we will be heading up to the restaurant have our yum~yum breakfast, then take some pictures before we head up to the SPOCOM car show.

The restaurant are on the 3rd floor, but we will be all park down there at the basement 2nd floor(P2) parking structure, then take the elevator all the way up to the 3rd floor, make a right or left then you there at the restaurant. I will reserve a room with 2-3 tables for our meet up.

Alrite, see you guys all there tomorrow morning and we'll have a FUN Sunday!

FYI: http://www.spocomusa.com/showsite/

RSVP: http://bmw.meetup.com/104/

RSVP List: (Updated)

Mandisa+1 - MZ4 Roadster(E85)
bmwprince4life+1 - 645i(E63)
415banker+1 - 530i(E34)
RabDog - M5(E60)
danny0h+1 - M5(E60)

2007 Alpine White ///MZ4 Roadster ... & ... 2008 Alpine White ///M5
DaVe aka Ryno
///MFEST Part-2!!! August 29-September 1, 2008 - Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A

Last edited by Mandisa; 06-22-2008 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: ***NEW*** MEET UP LOCATION
Appreciate 0