M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Real life Alpine White 8 Series

06-22-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
Vucko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 630i E63

Real life Alpine White 8 Series

[IMG]undefined[/IMG]

one of first real life poctures, NOT TAKEN BY ME, found it online, and since it is TOO BEAUTIFUL to me, i thought i could share it here, this could be alpine white color, look stunning IMO
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
oz555671.00
nathanm4682.00
chris.t28.00
      06-22-2018, 04:00 PM   #2
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

I get that the rear isn't for everyone, but I can't understand how anyone can hate the front (except the connected kidneys, which doesn't look good especially with black kidneys), it's really well designed IMHO.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2018, 06:47 PM   #3
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp IOMG

Wow....love it
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2018, 06:21 AM   #4
Vucko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 630i E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
I get that the rear isn't for everyone, but I can't understand how anyone can hate the front (except the connected kidneys, which doesn't look good especially with black kidneys), it's really well designed IMHO.
only thing that no everyone like with kidneys is, not that they are connected as much as they are upside down, an as far as end goes, some people (my friends) doesnt like that this is a bit squary looking from back, and they might not like fake air vents, i do like them but would like even more if they are true air vents.

my opinion, beautifl car, but i kinda like a feel of previous 8, with that dash just like from ferrari or lambo, this dash in new, although great, is "more commercial"

*for Croatian Test Driver** Sad vidim po nickname "Hrvatski test vozac", pa nisam ni morao da pisem na engleskom, ali nema veze, razumeli smo se znam da je malo van teme, ali cestitam na vrhunskoj igri protiv argentine na svetskom
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #5
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vucko View Post
only thing that no everyone like with kidneys is, not that they are connected as much as they are upside down, an as far as end goes, some people (my friends) doesnt like that this is a bit squary looking from back, and they might not like fake air vents, i do like them but would like even more if they are true air vents.

my opinion, beautifl car, but i kinda like a feel of previous 8, with that dash just like from ferrari or lambo, this dash in new, although great, is "more commercial"

*for Croatian Test Driver** Sad vidim po nickname "Hrvatski test vozac", pa nisam ni morao da pisem na engleskom, ali nema veze, razumeli smo se znam da je malo van teme, ali cestitam na vrhunskoj igri protiv argentine na svetskom
I actually think that the upside down kidneys don't look that bad in this case (but I agree with the part about the fake air vents).

Hvala, jucer vas sreca nije pomazila (pogotovo zbog nedosudjenog penala na Mitrovicu), ali sto je tu je. Nepotrebne provokacije albanskih igraca bolje da ne komentiram.
Appreciate 1
oz555671.00