BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

06-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Don@TireOption
Rep
Drives: E46

Thumbs up TireOption ► iForged | Introductory ULTIMATE iForged Wheel & Tire DEAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

We are currently working with iForged and have gotten the okay to get you the best possible price on these wheels and tires. I am looking forward to doing business with you guys.

Contact
Email: sales@tireoption.com
AIM: TheTireOption

Promotional Items

2-piece Modular Wheels:
FREE Chrome Lip & Inner Barrel
OEM TPMS compatible
Available in ALL models
19", 20", 21" 22" and 24" Sizes
Tires - Mostly Falken and Nitto

3-piece Wheels:
Formula Series & VIP Series
OEM TPMS compatible
18", 19", 20", 22" and 24" Sizes
Tires - Mostly Falken and Nitto

1-piece Track Edition:

To view the specific models, please visit: http://www.iforged.com/us/wheels.php

Finishes:

Standard Finish: Silver, Hi-Polished, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Matte Gunmetal, Gloss Gunmetal, Championship White, Race Gold
Other Finishes (EXTRA):
Full Chrome, Brushed Aluminum, Kandy (Red/Yellow/Blue), Powdercoated Lip, Pinstripe

Pricing:
Please PM/Email/AIM me for pricing as iForged does not allow us to disclose our prices on the forums.

Tires & Wheels:
You will have to find a provider to mount and balance your wheels. Since we are not located in California where iForged is located, we cannot have the wheels mounted and balanced for you. We will send the tires and wheels separately. We will be more than happy to ship to a preferred tire installer of your choice. Please state that on your invoice.

Payment:
We require that you put a 50% non-refundable deposit down to get the wheel in production. After completion, the other 50% will be due. Your tires and wheels will be sent out at the same time.

We do charge 2.2% for credit card processing. We also accept money order and cashier's check. NO personal checks please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I am missing something. Feel free to PM, email or AIM at your convenience.

Thank you guys for your support.

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
Don@TireOption
Rep
Drives: E46

Appreciate 0