E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS / SWAP: Stoptech BBK and Quaife LSD

07-31-2018, 02:44 AM   #1
oneplustwo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan

FS / SWAP: Stoptech BBK and Quaife LSD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Looking to part out my 335i. The only two things I think worth parting out are the front stoptech BBK and the Quaife LSD.

The stoptech's I need to swap for the stock units myself if there's a buyer. Not a big deal. I'm willing to ship these. They are fantastic by the way if anyone is wondering. I've tracked at Sears Point and they've never even hinted at fade or whatever. It's not a super heavy braking rack but still, so good! Willing to ship these although they're HEAVY!!!

The LSD I need to swap with the new owner. So that's a little more complicated. I did the swap with the previous owner at a local shop that did the job for us over lunch basically. So you would need to be willing to come to the bay area somewhere to a shop that could do the work for us.

Brakes probably have 15000 miles on them. LSD more like 10000.

Caveat is that I'm trying to also sell the car as is. But if I can't get the price I want, then parting out is the only real alternative option.

Shoot me an email at wang.jason@gmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers,
-Jason

07-31-2018, 11:57 AM   #2
Blown95ImpalaSS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: s54 e36 m3/4/5

Sent you an email
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 01:46 AM   #3
dleccord
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneplustwo View Post
Looking to part out my 335i. The only two things I think worth parting out are the front stoptech BBK and the Quaife LSD.

The stoptech's I need to swap for the stock units myself if there's a buyer. Not a big deal. I'm willing to ship these. They are fantastic by the way if anyone is wondering. I've tracked at Sears Point and they've never even hinted at fade or whatever. It's not a super heavy braking rack but still, so good! Willing to ship these although they're HEAVY!!!

The LSD I need to swap with the new owner. So that's a little more complicated. I did the swap with the previous owner at a local shop that did the job for us over lunch basically. So you would need to be willing to come to the bay area somewhere to a shop that could do the work for us.

Brakes probably have 15000 miles on them. LSD more like 10000.

Caveat is that I'm trying to also sell the car as is. But if I can't get the price I want, then parting out is the only real alternative option.

Shoot me an email at wang.jason@gmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers,
-Jason
hi Jason, any issues with the LSD? is it noisy and is it plug and play on 2011 335i AT which I believe was the small 3.46 pumpkin?
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2018, 12:06 AM   #4
Gencheezzy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6MT

Pm me some pictures of the stoptech BBK, also how much are you looking for them.
Appreciate 0