BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Build Week Question

09-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
Hymiet
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Build Week Question

Sorry if this is been asked a million times..... how do I determine the build week of my M5?

It says: C-45-43361

Just trying to figure out when it's suppose to go into production.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #2
dardeca
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Call BMW genius, give them the production number on your build. They can tell you the production week. Keep in mind the week they give you is the week it is scheduled to finish production...so it likely will go into production about 10 days before that.
      09-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Hymiet
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardeca View Post
Call BMW genius, give them the production number on your build. They can tell you the production week. Keep in mind the week they give you is the week it is scheduled to finish production...so it likely will go into production about 10 days before that.
Quote:
Got it! Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #4
dardeca
Major
United_States
Rep

Also, you can ask your client advisor (sales person) where you placed the order...he/she has the same access to build status as BMW genius.
      09-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #5
Hymiet
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Also, you can ask your client advisor (sales person) where you placed the order...he/she has the same access to build status as BMW genius.
Quote:
Issue is I am in FL and getting the car through my broker in KY, so I am not really talking to the dealer. Been doing business with him for 25 years.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #6
dardeca
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hymiet View Post
Issue is I am in FL and getting the car through my broker in KY, so I am not really talking to the dealer. Been doing business with him for 25 years.
If you have the production number, you can call BMW genius and they can give you status. You can also track it yourself on BMWUSA.com by going to the Owners section, and entering the production number of the car.