BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

07-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
WKBRDR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

ClearBra Venture Film AZ

Here are pics of my clear bra after install.. I had the full hood/bumper/fenders/mirrors done

When I first had it done, I didn't like out it turned out. The installer used the precut venture kit and there were a lot of lines. I had them strip the hood and bumper back off and re-do it custom. There were no issues with them taking the old stuff off (it was about 2 weeks after the orignal kit was put on). They took the emblem off and hoodvents off and wrapped as many edges as possible (the old kit had lines going around the emblem and hood vents. They also pulled the bumper off, took off the reflectors and custom wrapped it too. there are only a few stress relief lines and it came out 1000 times better than the kit. I was very pleased.

If anyone in AZ is going to get this done. I'd recommend Lex International in North Phoenix.. they use Venture film and were very proffesional about their work. Just let them know Rich with the AW M3 custom wrap sent you your way and they'll know what was done to my car.
Attached Images

-20% Tint/GP Thunder 8500k Bulbs/BMW Performance Pedals/AFE Air Filter/Eisenmann Race

Last edited by WKBRDR; 07-04-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
ayman36
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, X5MC

Hey bro,

I am trying to a similar it done in NoVA or PA and was wondering how much did the whole thing cost you if you dont mine me asking ?
Appreciate 0