E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > External Oil Thermostat - What SS lines and fittings?

01-30-2019, 07:39 PM   #1
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 Jet Black 335i (E92)

External Oil Thermostat - What SS lines and fittings?

Hello,

I am planning on running the improved racing 215F external Thermostat in conjunction with an upgraded oil cooler I have purchased. The problem I’m running into is finding information on the SS line size (-4an, -10an etc.), length and type of fittings to make all of this work.

From digging on the forums, I have found that some have used Setrab SS lines, that they tapped with fittings while others have purchased lines already with fittings attached, but with no mention of the Line size, length, or the fittings needed to be purchased.

For anyone who has done this set up, any guidance on how to make this work would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited by Kooshi3; 01-30-2019 at 07:47 PM..
Appreciate 0