F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > F/S 2013 328i Xdrive Sportline Modified
ARMA SPEED

04-09-2019, 06:22 PM   #1
njdctm3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 DCT

F/S 2013 328i Xdrive Sportline Modified

I am selling my 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive Sportline. This car is AWD and is good for all four seasons! It has a 4 cylinder turbo which gets great MPG. Has 67,442 Miles on it, babied and rarely driven hard while owning it. The exterior and interior are in great condition as it was garage kept and cleaned often. It has normal wear for a 6 year old car, some minor dings but nothing major. Oil has been changed every 6,000 miles, very well maintained and great running car! It comes with the cold weather package: Heated steering wheel and heated front and rear seats. Has bluetooth and full navigation with larger screen. The sport line package also includes the black and red stitching on the seats and steering wheel. I Just put a brand new set of Michelin pilot sport 3+ A/S tires along with new drilled and slotted rotors with new ceramic brake pads all around.

Looking for $18,000
Located In somerset county NJ
It has some modifications on it, no expense was spared:

1.Dual Projector Angel eye Xenon headlights with clear lens and black Housing
2. Painted front Lip
3. Custom powder coated sparkle Burgundy Sparco racing Podio 18 inch wheels with brand new Michelin Pilot sport 3 A/S tires
4. Motorsport hardware Wheel stud conversion kit with track spec lug nuts
5. Bootmod3 Flash Tune
6. Catless downpipe and 335i Megan racing Exhaust with new 335i sport line paint matched bumper OEM from BMW
7. Injen Cold Air Intake
8. Go Fast Bits DV+ upgraded Diverter valve
9. M3 spark plugs from BMW
10. 12” alpine type s Subwoofer wired to 500w alpine amp
11. BMW LCI Blackline Euro Taillights
12. Carbon Fiber mirrors and Rear high kick spoiler
13. H&R Sport lowering springs

Link to pictures:
View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0