F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Local Car Event List in NJ & PA
ARMA SPEED

05-08-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
UPDATED 5/29/19
I am starting this thread to list some events that I have learned about in NJ & PA. I hope other members will also add events and keep it going. I thought that listing by date and location would make the list easy to scan through to find events of interest. I have attached flyers for some events. Please send complete information on any events you know of and I will add to this post.

Saturday, May 18, 2019, 9AM-Noon, 155 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA
Fabspeed Open House. Great time was had that day with exotics driving in and out all morning. Porsche's, Lambos, McLarens, Ferrari's. Fabspeed welders donated some amazing artwork that was auctioned off for charity. Also attached photos of the BMW engine with the most carbon fiber. Ryan even hand trimmed his carbon fiber engine cover to fit his Turner catch can.

Saturday, June 8, 2019, 4PM-8PM, 275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA
Car Show for Autism at Bucks County Community College.
Please see attached flyer.

Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11AM-2PM, 3035 Campus Drive, Hatfield, PA 19440
Open House & Car Show at Turn14 Distribution.
Turn14 is one of the largest parts distributors in the country and many performance companies will be there. Full information can be found on the Turn14 FaceBook page.

Saturday, July 20, 2019, 5PM-10PM, Doylestown, PA
Doylestown Car Show at the center of town

Sunday, July 7, 2019, 10am-4pm, Hammonton, NJ
2nd Annual Kies Motorsports Car Show at NAPA Auto Parts in Hammonton.
Last year there was a big turnout of BMW's from all over.
Please watch KiesMotorsports website for details.

Saturday, August 10, 2019, All Day, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA
MPACT BMW event at Pocono Raceway. Please see mpacteast.com for all of the details. There are some great videos from last year posted on YouTube. It's a day with many events, many great cars and many vendors.

October 2019, Exact Date To Be Determined, 8AM-11AM, 40 W. Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA
Cars & Coffee at Thompson BMW Service Center
Thompson is a very mod friendly BMW dealer that gets big turnouts for their events. LauraZ@1800thompson.com manages their mod department.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
F30Drew85.50
Bnks165.00
DrBall125.50
      05-08-2019, 09:42 PM   #2
adianshadows
Private
Romania
Rep
Drives: 90 325i 92 325i 15 335ix(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
I am starting this thread to list some events that I have learned about in NJ & PA. I hope other members will also add events and keep it going. I thought that listing by date and location would make the list easy to scan through to find events of interest. I have attached flyers for some events.

Saturday, May 18, 2019, 9AM-Noon, 155 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA
Fabspeed Open House. Fabspeed is a very high end fabricator with a nice facility so there is guaranteed to be some really nice cars there. There is a Lambo and a racing Porsche sitting in their waiting room. Check out Fabspeed.com website.

Saturday, June 8, 2019, 4PM-8PM, 275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA
Car Show for Autism at Bucks County Community College.

Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11AM-2PM, 3035 Campus Drive, Hatfield, PA 19440
Open House & Car Show at Turn14 Distribution.
Turn14 is one of the largest parts distributors in the country and many performance companies will be there. Full information can be found on the Turn14 FaceBook page.

Saturday, July 20, 2019, 5PM-10PM, Doylestown, PA
Doylestown Car Show at the center of town

July 2019, Exact Date To Be Determined, Hammonton, NJ
2nd Annual Kies Motorsports Car Show.
Last year there was a big turnout of BMW's from all over.
Please watch KiesMotorsports website for details.

Saturday, August 10, 2019, All Day, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA
MPACT BMW event at Pocono Raceway. Please see mpacteast.com for all of the details. There are some great videos from last year posted on YouTube. It's a day with many events, many great cars and many vendors.

October 2019, Exact Date To Be Determined, 8AM-11AM, 40 W. Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA
Cars & Coffee at Thompson BMW Service Center
Thompson is a very mod friendly BMW dealer that gets big turnouts for their events. LauraZ@1800thompson.com manages their mod department.
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'll totally be going to some of not all of these. Don't forget about the Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee events at the Steel Stacks in Bethlehem PA, those are usually awesome and have different themes. The next one is May 19th at 8am (but you'll want to be there by 7am to get good parking). The next one after that is July 14th. Hope to see more events and some of you guys and gals out there!!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
bucky_u
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z3 M Roadster, 340i xDrive 6MT

The Top Gear Porsche Cars and Caffe got postponed to Sunday, June 9. It's at Garden State Plaza. There are always ridiculous cars on display.
Appreciate 0