Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

05-09-2019, 03:43 AM   #1
avex8
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 m3, 15 F80 M3, GLC 63

SSR performance gintani crank hub fix review

Hey guys, so I have been getting PM on the forum and Instagram asking about the crank hub fix and shop who did the install (SSR) so I think it's good time to write a review.

As you guys already know there are 3 solutions on the market (gintani, max psi and Vtt). I went with the gintani because personally prefer one piece solution. The Vtt was still new to the market and decided not to be the test mule. I have been running e85 for the past 4 months and pushing the car hard . Car is running flawless without any issue. Gintani part cost more and it will require extra labor but I think it's totally worth it since my last e92 m3 has their supercharger and it was running perfect

I want to thank Shah (owner) for answering all my questions. Great communication from him, always answering my text and call right away even during after hour. It's one of the nicest shop in SoCal, free drink / snack and video game in the waiting room. The shop is super clean and staff are super friendly. The install took 3 days and shah keeping me updated with daily progress. Their pricing is very fair and honest business. They have done so many crank hub fix for the F8x plate form, I know i was in a good hand. They even offer 1 year warranty on the crank hub fix which is huge plus for me, they are confident in their work. If you follow their Instagram, you will see the amazing work they do daily.
http://www.SSR-Performance.com
http://www.instagram.com/SSRperformance
Appreciate 3
      05-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #2
SSR Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: S55 -F80 / N54 -135i / N55-535

Thanks a lot for stopping by sir! Really appreciate you trusting us with your beautiful ride Glad we were able to get her taken care of.

Shah @ SSR Performance
Appreciate 1
cotmfk2023.50
      05-18-2019, 07:07 PM   #3
WESTCOASTTRADING
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 M3 Coupe

SSR knows how to take care of loyal customer
Zayn is amazing!!
Appreciate 0