F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > PDC Port to plug in the harness
GetBMWParts

10-24-2019, 02:21 PM   #1
Jnguyen999
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i

PDC Port to plug in the harness

Hello guys! Recently I had to take off my front bumper to wrap my car but I totally forgot to zip tie my pdc cable before driving and now the pdc port got ripped out. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement for just the port? I don't need the entire harness.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 05:25 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen999 View Post
Hello guys! Recently I had to take off my front bumper to wrap my car but I totally forgot to zip tie my pdc cable before driving and now the pdc port got ripped out. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement for just the port? I don't need the entire harness.
The "port" would be on the PDC sensor. You mean the plug that's ripped off the cable?

You really too cheap to not buy a $40 wire harness with the plugs attached....especially as you clearly lost some wire length from that pic?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 08:10 PM   #3
Jnguyen999
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
The "port" would be on the PDC sensor. You mean the plug that's ripped off the cable?

You really too cheap to not buy a $40 wire harness with the plugs attached....especially as you clearly lost some wire length from that pic?
I actually do have the harness with all the sensors attached to it. Lol
I just don't have the connector that you plug the harness into. I need the part that connects to the circled connector
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 08:34 PM   #4
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
I actually do have the harness with all the sensors attached to it. Lol
I just don't have the connector that you plug the harness into. I need the part that connects to the circled connector
How about reading the part number off the plug.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2021, 07:40 PM   #5
R6SOF
F31
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31

Exclamation Jnguyen999

Did you manage to find the part number?
I have exactly the same problem, I couldn’t find one

I would appreciate it if you can help
Appreciate 1
      12-15-2023, 08:07 PM   #6
farhad_uddin
Rep
Drives: bmw

Garage List
Quote:
Hi there,

I’ve got a similar situation after buying my f36 from Copart looks like someone at Copart just ripped the front sensor loom off. I’m after the same part you were after where I need the plug for the loom that comes from the body and plugs into the loom with all the sensors, did you manage to find a part number? My main question is how did you know which hole each wire went into in the plug or did you put it into any and it worked? Because I’m wondering does it matter which hole in the plug the wires go into?

Id appreciate any help or your experience when you done this. Thank you
Appreciate 0