E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BMW E90 323i 2010 Door unlocks/lock by itself

05-27-2020, 10:31 AM   #1
Ijustwantto
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 323i

BMW E90 323i 2010 Door unlocks/lock by itself

Hello forum-ers,

As title... I was almost locked out of the car while the engine was still running. Luckily I had my spare key..

Facts:

When the key fob is in, the door will unlock/lock by itself randomly.
When the key fob removed, the lights will not turn on and the doors will not unlock anymore. (i have to pull the door handle once to release the lock then again to open the door)
Recently my car battery went completely flat. I had someone to change the battery for me. Will it cause the problem?

I have tried to troubleshoot with what I found online,

1) I have checked the fuses was not blown.

2) when the door is closed, I could lock all side by pressing down the lock pin.

3) when the door is open, I could lock all side except driver side (unable to press the lock in down engaged)

4) the central locking button works perfectly normal as it is. Can lock and unlock as intended

However, the doors will still somehow lock and unlock by itself randomly...

Need any advise if there is anything I could do to fix it as I have search online and nothing is helping..

Thanks alot forum-ers
Appreciate 0