THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar SmartTOP for F23 & F12

05-31-2020, 04:40 AM   #1
chois2
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i Convertible

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
STHFBW1 - SmartTOP Roof Top Control for BMW 6 Series & 2 Series

Selling because i am turning in my m240 lease this week.
Works perfectly.

$260 pickup NNJ / $270 Shipped USA OBO

Description:

Enjoy that ultimate top-down driving experience with even more ease. The last thing you want to do is wait for your top to go up or down, demanding you to stay parked and hold a button down. Now the SmartTOP module allows you to operate your BMW Convertible top by using your Factory Key Fob as you walk up to, or away from your vehicle. Can't wait? You can even put the top up or down while driving up to 40 kmh / 25 mph.

Features:

Remote control of convertible top: Open/Close your convertible top using the original factory remote control key / key fob.
One-Touch power convertible top: "One-Touch" convertible top operation allows your top to open or close automatically
Range Extender: Increases the remote range, allowing you to operate the top from the same distance as the door locks
Individually programmable: Configure all functions of the module to meet your personal preferences via our signature blinker setup menu
Passive / Invisible mode: Turn the whole module off with an easy key sequence. Ideal when letting someone else drive your car
Reversible plug-in installation: Remove any time allowing sale or return of a leased vehicle in its original condition
Separate window control: Raise and lower the windows separately by remote without activating the top
Top convenience mode: Turning the ignition on or off does not interrupt convertible top operation
Invert switch logic: Direction of center console top switch can be changed to "pull to open" and "push to close"
Unlock all doors (F12): Touch sequence on driver's door handle opens all doors (Comfort Access option required)
Comfort rear window (F12): One-Touch operation when closing the rear window via the driver's door switch
Plug-n-Play Wiring harness: Custom designed plug-in-between wiring harness for extremely simple and quick installation included
USB Port for easy setup / updates: This module can be configured and updated using any Mac or PC
Specifications:
Designed for:
BMW 6-Series F12 2011-2016
BMW 2-Series F23 2014-2016
E13 Certification: E13 10R - 03 10070
Standby Power: < 0.1mA
Dual color LEDs: YES

Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 06:35 PM   #2
chois2
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i Convertible

[IMG]https://www.udrop.com/44y/6A686268-B...75FC957A4.jpeg[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by chois2 View Post
Hey OP! I wish you had posted a month ago, I would have picked it up in an instant.

Anyone reading this, SmartTop will change your convertible life in amazing ways! One awesome bonus, along with one touch capability, is that you can lower and raise the top from a great distance using the keyfob.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #4
jzeiler4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M240i xDrive vert

This item is sold. But not to me...
Appreciate 0