BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-09-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
mrichione
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

ConnectedDrive Website Error

I've been trying for about a week to access the CD website to purchase BMW Drive Recorder for my vehicle (2019 G05). I'm continuously getting the attached error message. I've confirmed the app is available for my vehicle and have tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers. Has anyone gotten/resolved this error?[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 07:28 PM   #2
mandomedic122
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 X5M G05, Mini 2016 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrichione View Post
I've been trying for about a week to access the CD website to purchase BMW Drive Recorder for my vehicle (2019 G05). I'm continuously getting the attached error message. I've confirmed the app is available for my vehicle and have tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers. Has anyone gotten/resolved this error?[IMG][/IMG]
I thinks there is something wrong with your account. I just connected and checked my drive recorder subscription, and was surprised to see the expiration date. I only purchased it for 1 year. Check out the image from the connected drive website.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-10-2020, 02:06 PM   #3
adamcb
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 X5 M5.0, '12 335is Cabrio

mrichione, I had the same issue and was getting the same error when I got my new X5 a month ago. For me, it was that I had an older BMW on my account (2012 335is Convertible) that was not capable of ConnectedDrive and was thus erroring out my account.

I had to call the CD 800 number, twice, for them to remove the 2012 BMW. They put in a ticket and within 24 hours it worked for my 2020 X5 M5.0i. BTW they only removed the 2012 from the CD account, not my BMWUSA.com account, so the 335 still showed up there (along with the new car).

Hope that helps...

Adam
Appreciate 1