F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Need help deciding on Purchase
Studio RSR

06-27-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
donny95
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 Bmw 340

Need help deciding on Purchase

So a salesman I have been working with to help me find a 340 has found a 2016 340 with only 5000 km. He said he will try to get the price to about 32 k as I told him my budget. The thing that just threw me off about this deal was that it is the premium essential and not the enhanced. It's White exterior and black interior. I have been searching for the white on red for a while but hard to find. I love the fact that it is such low kms and if he is able to get the price to that low I am really considering it. (which I was confused by that and even asked him how he can get it that low but he said he will sort it out since the value should be at least 5 k higher if anything) The only thing I really wanted out of the enhanced package is the harmon kardon sound system and the surround view.

Should I hold off on this one and keep searching or get this one what would you do?

btw I also did want the msport brakes and suspension in the m performance package consider this as well!
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #2
Boostedphil698
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 435i Xdrive MSport

Garage List
2015 BMW 435XI  [0.00]
2009 Honda Civic  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad95 View Post
So a salesman I have been working with to help me find a 340 has found a 2016 340 with only 5000 km. He said he will try to get the price to about 32 k as I told him my budget. The thing that just threw me off about this deal was that it is the premium essential and not the enhanced. It's White exterior and black interior. I have been searching for the white on red for a while but hard to find. I love the fact that it is such low kms and if he is able to get the price to that low I am really considering it. (which I was confused by that and even asked him how he can get it that low but he said he will sort it out since the value should be at least 5 k higher if anything) The only thing I really wanted out of the enhanced package is the harmon kardon sound system and the surround view.

Should I hold off on this one and keep searching or get this one what would you do?

btw I also did want the msport brakes and suspension in the m performance package consider this as well!
You can always add on the M performance brakes (it's hard finding them on the car from factory), and you could always add even more M Performance parts after the fact. In addition, finding the Alpine White on Coral Red is near impossible. I looked for two years and settled with a midnight blue metallic on white interior. couldn't be happier because of the low mileage. It's your call though. I'm in the process of doing the red M Performance brakes on my car.
      06-28-2020, 06:18 PM   #3
Pauloxxi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014-320Xi / 2017-330Xi

Garage List
A 4 years old car with 5000 km... this car was never used? If this 340 has M Sport package, I would not think twice. Your specifications while buying a pre owned are too stringent. You should know where to compromise. Unless something happened to the car, it is too good to miss.
Appreciate 0