F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Another M Sport Steering Wheel Retrofit Question
proTUNING Freaks

07-15-2020, 03:01 PM   #1
waytoogoodatdis
Rep
Drives: BMW F32

Another M Sport Steering Wheel Retrofit Question

Hi all, yes I've searched the forum and couldn't find an answer probably because of how unique the situation is.

I bought an m sport steering wheel to retrofit on my car. It was a good price that I couldn't pass up. Steering wheel has vibration and heated. My car is heated with paddles so I figured I'll keep my paddles and harness and retrofit the paddles as shown on Kies video. As I was trying to install I noticed the harness didn't quite match. I was able to retain the heated function as that was plug and play, but no luck on the paddles.

Do I need to buy the m sport harness in order to use the paddles or am I missing something completely? Thanks in advance.

***Not as important, but is there a way to retrofit the wheel to allow for the vibration to work? Would be nice to have but I'm primarily focused on the paddles.
Appreciate 0