Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheels

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-30-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
jess332
Registered
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E90 330I Black Sapphire

Wheels

Hi .Does anyony know where to get the ultimate wheels for the Bmw E90. 18 or 19 inch , i'm not thinking BMW wheels ....
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2005, 10:15 AM   #2
camiloE90
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Your gonna go crazy cause i've got the same dilema and my car arrives in august and i've been looking all over the darn internet. Right now I'm really considering Hartge Classic 2's

look through the Wheels and Tires threads..there is alot of links and info. Let me know if you find anything cool.
Appreciate 0