09-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #1
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

LauncherPro 3.7 Upgrade How To

Hey Guys,

I have Launcher Pro 3.0.4.90 installed when I coded F15 2 years ago. Getting ready for G05 coding now.

Fired up the laptop and Tried login to tokenmaster.com with the access code/email which Eli sent to me 2 years ago. No success.

How do I log in to tokenmaster.com to set up google-authenticator? There is no way to request a new access code thru the website to an old email address.

Already downloaded Launcher Pro 3.7 build.

Or another question - what you guys are using to code the G05. I need to code VIM and ability to play/download Drive Recorder files.

Thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 01:51 AM   #2
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Launcher pro (3.7) doesn't have mappings for the latest I-step (07/2020) and questionable mappings for recent istep but not latest.

Esysx is a much better product at this time.

Should add -I have LP 3.7 with licence and it hasn't allowed dynamic activation for over a week. 403 error. Others have reported issues too.

Last edited by ifr; 09-24-2020 at 02:01 AM..
Appreciate 1
      09-24-2020, 02:58 AM   #3
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Launcher pro (3.7) doesn't have mappings for the latest I-step (07/2020) and questionable mappings for recent istep but not latest.

Esysx is a much better product at this time.

Should add -I have LP 3.7 with licence and it hasn't allowed dynamic activation for over a week. 403 error. Others have reported issues too.
How do I get started on EsysX? Have you done VIM coding for G05?

Appreciate the pointers and help!
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 03:22 AM   #4
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infosec View Post

Just order it from the website. Works very similar to Launcher Pro in that they both ultimately start esys. I'd get the dongle option if you can. Its more expensive but allows you to use esysx in a Virtual Machine and on multiple devices so can be transferred if you replace your PC.

Yes ViM is an easy and common coding option.

Many board members also use bimmercode, which would allow coding of ViM, but is restricted on some of the more advance coding options like automatic speed limit assist, etc.

Refer to this thread for a list of codes that are possible, inc ViM (Allow Video Playback):
https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1758184
Appreciate 1
      09-24-2020, 03:22 AM   #5
mij
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infosec View Post

Just buy a license here https://esysx.com/, you'll get a download link with your license code shortly after.
Installation is quick and easy, but note that that once activated, the license is linked to your pc (if you buy standard version, for USB version its obviously different).
Unlike launcher pro, EsysX only supports one cheat code file, so you'll have to merge them into one if you have multiple.
Otherwise I'd say the coding process is exactly the same, just a different tool to get started.
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #6
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Esysx dongle licenses were listed as back in stock today. I purchased one this morning. They were previously listed as out of stock a few days ago.
Appreciate 1
ifr1198.00